Monday, July 14, 2008

Kevin and Tina E-Session and no less than FIVE wed photogs!


I had an amazing time this past sunday photographing Kevin and Tina for their upcoming August wedding! Time literally flew by as we spent the afternoon in downtown L.A. getting these fun, cool images! By the time we looked at our watches, we had already spent three fun filled hours shooting in some of L.A.'s cool downtown spots. Below are a sampling of some of the day's "work" (not work really, but FUN!)


I absolutely LOVE this photo of Kev and Tina.



I wonder what kind of "work" Kevin does?



A "stolen" moment.


Gotta dig those stainless steel walls! Another stolen moment.


These two are really going places!


The sign says it all.


I think all my brides are HOT!


And my grooms aren't too shabby either!


Once again, the sign says it all. These guys are great!


This being L.A. and all, plus having some of the coolest buildings on the west coast, we literally ran into four other wedding photographers at some of the locations we shot at. They were all doing their thing, creating some pretty cool looking images. But then, while in the Little Tokyo area of downtown, low and behold, I ran into Joe Photo! How cool was that! He was shooting in downtown for the first time and enjoying the many unique places to shoot. Here's a photo of Joe, his couple, with Kevin and Tina. A shout out goes to Joe, great meeting you and your couple! You rock!

Joe's in the middle!


I really can't wait for their wedding in August. I'm certain it's going to be a blast! Thanks guys for the great time on sunday, and here's to you!


This is what it's all about isn't it?

1 comment:

contrarymary said...

I love the pictures of Kevin and Tina.
Great job.
You really are a good photographer.
Maybe you should quit your day job.
;)