Thursday, July 17, 2008

The A-Team

For those of you "old" enough to have watched the popular 80's show "A-Team", this post isn't about that. It's about Cold Tofu's Advanced Team members who are our "development" squad, or perhaps even considered the"farm team" of improvisers still learning the tricks o' the trade. Confident and capable of course, but are still in the "A-Team" to help their progression to the core/associate group - the regular performing cast.

Last night I sat in with them to work on my fundamentals as well, plus, we had the ever so spectacular Tracy Burns guiding the class! She rocks! Seriously!!!

Before class, as always, I had my camera with me and decided to do a few shots of some of the members of the class. It's great having "acting" friends, cause they're not camera shy, plus, they live to be in front of the camera!


Here's the gang hanging out before class - (L-R) Jason, Mike, Shanon, Carin


Jason and Shannon (rear) getting their spook on with Carin (front)


This is Carin. And behind her is Shannon.

Jason.


Mike V.
(We have two three Mike's in Cold Tofu, and this is the only one with the last letter of the last name being "V")

I'll be attending the A-Team classes regularly, so I'll try and get some portraits of the other members so you guys can see them. Till then, go A-Team!!!

No comments: