Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Few More From Kevin and Tina's E-Session

Before you scroll down to see the photos, I have to say that I've been shooting like a madman lately! Had an E-session shoot with Liz & Ed my favorite Trojan Alumni couple, shot at no other than the universe's greatest college ever built by man kind, the University of Southern California. These guys came prepared with props and ideas! What a couple!!! Good times indeed!

This upcoming weekend I'm shooting a post wedding reception in the valley. Northridge. The HOT valley. Just ask Contrary Mary. She knows. Should be fun.

Lastly, is it just me or do people NOT adhere to laws? I'm still seeing a whole bunch of people holding their cell phones to their ears while driving! Sucks!

Okay, on with the photos:


Didn't I tell you before that I think my brides are hot?


And when you combine them with the groom, they get even hotter?


Lastly, I attended a wedding recently of some good friends of ours, and noticed their photographers working the ceremony. There were ONLY two of them. As a photographer myself, we make it a point to find new and interesting angles to shoot, preferably, DIFFERENT angles to shoot from. I thought that this photo was kinda funny considering that they are both standing in the SAME place.

Hmm...

Okay, that was cruel. These guys did have some great images though. For the sake of protecting the innocent, I'm not mentioning their names nor my friends who got married and photographed by them. Sorry!

Have a SWELL Thursday everyone, and shouts out to Liz & Ed, Kevin & Tina, and just for the heck of it, Contrary Mary.

No comments: