Thursday, July 31, 2008

I GOT KISSED!!!

Ah yes, it was back in the 7th grade, spring. "Like" was in the air, and the lucky girl was... WHOA! Wait, wrong story! Sorry!

What I mean to say is that I received my first Kiss wedding book! Hooray!!! It's my first album, and I'm so impressed by the quality and build of it. Kudos go out to the gang at Kiss Wedding Albums for doing such a fantastic job. You guys ARE rock stars!

This album is for Michelle and Rene, and I am so eager to get it to them for them to keep and share with future generations, particularly since Michelle is due pretty soon! I am honored to have been that person who photographed their wedding for their offspring to experience and enjoy. Thanks again guys.

Okay, and now for the Kiss Album!!!


You can tell I'm a geek cause I actually photographed the entire box opening.
Here it is after the bubble wrap and foam pop-corn.


It has that new leather scent and is so elegantly made!



Nice thick pages make for heirloom quality!


Seamless center folds make for nice transitions from spread to spread.
Oh, and this spread of Rene and his best buddy Jake is one of my all time favorites
(Jake is the four legged guy in the photo)


Ah, sweet, luscious, Italian Leather. Awesome. It's... Incredible.

I am so happy with Kiss that I'm certain to be using them again for my future albums. What's cool is that they also come in different colors! Not just black! Red, lime, etc. I'll post my sample albums in the future.

Now go get kissed!

No comments: