Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Anti-workshop photos

Okay, first off, before I post the other photos I have from the Anti-workshop, I'd like to give a big shout out to Josh Solar of Josh Solar Photography. He correctly figured out the EASY abstract photo I posted yesterday (perhaps it is because of his keen eagle, photographic eye. Probably!) Do check out his site cause Josh is a master photographer and a swell guy to boot. Thanks for the comment Josh!

As said, here's another one of my favorites from last week's Anti-Workshop. It's of our lovely model/bride Rhiannon at the tatoo parlor. I dig the expression!



Just for the heck of it, another abstract shot. But this time, there's no need to figure out what it is. It's the building in which my "side" job is located.


Well folks, that's it for now. Thanks for reading and I'll "blog" you soon!


No comments: