Monday, June 30, 2008

Another round of photographic stuff!

Whew! What a whirlwind of the past two weeks! I was able to photograph our friend Stef's baby shower, along with a few shots from my cousin's wedding AND to top it off, I had to MC two events in between all this fun!

I was also able to watch a preview screening of "The Dark Knight" with my friend Denise, and I have to say, it was amazing! When it comes out, I definitely recommend it to everyone, Batman fan or not! Heath Ledger's performance was beyond awesome as the Joker, it was downright terrific! And I'm NOT even a Batman fan! Needless to say, check it out.


So here are a few images from the past two weeks! Enjoy!


Here's my nephew Gregory at my cousin's wedding. Isn't he cute?


My cousin Ailene and my new cousin Robert!
Their wedding was held at the San Fernando Mission. Nice place!


The beaming mom to be, Stef, sportin' the baby bump!


As nice as this looks, I wouldn't eat it if I were you.


But I would definitely eat this one!


Finally, this is a photo of my Grandmother's house that sadly burned down last year in July. Thankfully, it is near completion, and will once again live up to it's glory as it did for so many years.
Even though my Grandmother won't be around to see it completed, I know that somewhere, she's happy that it'll continue to be part of our family. I definitely miss her a lot.


Have a great week everyone! And Happy Fourth of July!!! Be safe!

No comments: