Friday, October 5, 2007

True chops!


Having been an actor now for about a decade, I've had the sincerest honors of working with some great thespians/peers. I once did a commercial with Nicholas Cage, a cheesy comedy action film with Pat Morita, met an old teen-aged movie star crush of mine (who oddly enough is a friend of mine now), and of course met or worked with some really, super talented people who sadly aren't as famous as those just mentioned (although they should be!)

I bring this up cause last night I was honored to have been asked to shoot some production stills for "Innocent When You Dream" a new play written by Ken Narasaki (which he also stars in) along with some of the Asian acting community's most talented veteran actors - Sab Shimono, Emily Kuroda, Sharon Omi, Mike Hagiwara, and John Miyasaki. Now, I say veteran cause they've been in the business for quite some time now and have had some great successes. And here they are, away from the Hollywood limelight continually working on their craft, and showing their chops. An amazing group of actors - trust me! Be sure to click on the link to get more info on their shows.

Nonetheless, here are a few photos from last night's shoot:




And keeping with my "Picture a day", here's a shot I took on Wednesday of my humble steed!


That's it for now, I'm headed off to watch a friend of mine in a play tonight - should be good.

Till next time!

No comments: