Saturday, October 27, 2007

P Monte Got Married



After eight years, yes EIGHT years of being boy-friend and girl-friend, my buddy Pablo and his new wife Gladys got married today. I'm sure you're wondering why the subject heading says "P Monte Got Married" right? Well, back when Pablo and I were working together, his computer log in name was "P Monte" cause someone else had his sign in name. It stuck with me, and since then I've called him P-Monte along with other guy-ism nick names, mostly in the Latino homeboy sense.

It was great to see Pablo today, on his big day, a day that has been in the works for a long time now. Through the years, I got to know Gladys as well, and they both make a terrific couple, and will certainly have a great life together. Plus, if anyone ever gets in their way, Gladys is a lawyer, so I think they will be alright!

As I mentioned yesterday, here are a few photos I shot today at the wedding ceremony. Sadly I wasn't able to attend the reception, but I figure the actual nuptials are more important.

Here's a shot of some friends adjusting P Monte's collar before the ceremony. He was actually very relaxed all throughout the day.




The dapper don himself




Greeting guests in the foyer of the church




Pablo and Elene




I really like this shot of the bridesmaids boquets




Gladys after the ceremony thanking her family and friends





P Monte's former co-workers Mary, George and Mary Ann




Group shot of more friends
(L to R)
Elene, Adam, Kay, Mary, George, and Mary Ann



Congrats to the newlyweds, and may their lives be long, happy and prosper :)

No comments: