Sunday, November 4, 2007

Back in Paradise!

Yes, as the subject heading reads, I am back in Paradise! Oahu, Hawaii that is! After a two year "hiatus", I'm finally back in the land of fruit punch, Zippy's plate lunches, and of course, the awesome beaches!

Day one was of course filled with traveling and getting settled in. My 5 hour flight from LA felt long. At one point, a little kid near me threw up and added to the plane's air effervescence! But, even a little vomit can't spoil the fact that I was on my way to Hawaii!!!

Paradise is also well marketed as this photo shows:



I was in charge of getting our car rental - our "G" ride for the entire week. Check out our wheels!



And what has now become a tradition, we stopped by Zippy's before heading over to our hotel. How I love their Mixed Plate Lunches! I'll be sure to take a photo of the dish later.

Okay, that's it for now. Do check back for other photos to come. I have to go to the "Kane's" room now!



And a huge shout-out goes out to my cousin Junior and his wife. I wish I were there to celebrate with you all.

Till tomorrow - ALOHA!!!

No comments: