Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Tri of the season


Yup, just as the subject heading reads, yesterday was my last triathlon of the season, which was held at Malibu. The weather was perfect as were the conditions, and overall my race went pretty well. This particular race is rather LARGE in that there were 3,000 competitors there vying for their day in the triathlon sun (Just multiply the above picture by 10 and you'll have some idea as to how many people were there!). Among those were your regular "Joes", pro and elite athletes, and of course some of Hollywood's notable names, in this case, David Duchovny, John Cryer, that guy they called "The Bachelor" (who won the celebrity division), and other celebs famous and not so famous. It made for a good day and a great way to end this long season of swimming, biking and running. Here are some photos from the race:

The "yes I was here photo" that I took myself

My favorite of the day. This is me with soon to be World Ironman Champion Chris McCormack (www.chrismccormack.com). This dude is FAST! Check out his website and his accomplishments. Check back at the end of October to see my prediction come true!


And of course, yet another three amigos photo.

This was a long weekend for me, but fun. One more photo to brighten up anyone's day




No comments: