Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Baby Blog Post


It's an election year, so why not have a few photos of cute babies around?! Here's a post about our new friend Amelia :)

This past weekend, we were treated to a special meeting with one of the cutest girls you will ever meet! Our good friends John and Stefanie welcomed their daughter Amelia to the world last week, on July 31st, and boy is she a cutie! It's so amazing that all of us were her size at one time! Ah, memories...

The one thing I did notice was how much "daddy" time Amelia had with John, as he carried her most of the time. Then again, I don't blame him, since Stef had her for a whole 9 months! With all this fatherly affection, I definitely feel sorry for the would-be boyfriends who are going to show up at their door step some 18 years from now. Oh, did I mention that John is a master at using a knife since he's a certified chef? Hmmm...

Okay, now on with the photos!



I'm certain Amelia was sticking her tongue out at me cause
she knows I'll be photographing her every opportunity I get.


This is a third of what new borns do - EAT, sleep, and poo.



Amelia with her dad John.


Okay, now I thought this was funny, especially if you're a college football fan (Heisman).
However, I'm sure to hear it from the (female) non-college football fans.
Nice form there John, and way to go little football Amelia!


The happy family :) You ever notice how it's the moms who are usually the
most friendly looking when it comes to parents who have daughters? I guess the dads have to put
on the game face to ward off all the "Not good enough for my daughter!" would be suitors!


Everyone loves a newborn, especially when that somebody is your grandmother (holding Amelia)


Can you spell "S-P-O-I-L-E-D"?

Congrats to Stef and John and thank you for introducing us to your new bundle of joy! And welcome to the family Amelia!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgsh -- she is ADORABLE!! photo of john with the baby football. HILARIOUS.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie!!! i love the first photo of her smiling.