Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New things to come!

I know, I know, I've actually lagged in getting some new posts up on my blog, but with good reason! As mentioned before, I am in process of getting a new blog custom designed, and I'm happy to say that it is within a week or two of finally launching! Woo hoo!!! I'll post the link when the time comes. Needless to say, I'm excited to get it up and running, cause it's looking great!

Along the same lines of me re-branding the entire business, I finally also received my new business cards! I opted to go for something a bit more unique, and more to my style, so it's different from what you're used to in terms of biz cards, but still totally cool! Check this photo out!


Thanks to the folks at Rabbit Lithographics here in L.A. for all the help in putting these together, and a big shout out to my graphic designer Carrie of Modaforma.net. These look great!

I'll have other stuff coming up to blog about and soon! So stay tuned!

Thanks everyone, and have a terrific day!

No comments: