Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Amazing Amelia and a NEW brand!

Okay, I know. It's been a while since my last entry. Who knew that taking so many photographs would take up so much time?! (Uh, I did, duh). Since my last entry, I've shot everything from family portrait sessions, the 18 MMW, the East West Players dinner gala, and our belated closing party for Cold Tofu's most recent sketch show, Tofu Exposed! Plus, I'm still working on and finishing up some albums for some of my wedding clients (they look great BTW!). To top it all off, my new logo (brand) is finally up and ready for its close-up. Here it is!


(For some weirdo reason, the "m" in the logo is coming out blue on my screen when it's supposed to be yellow. I think it's this crappy monitor I have here at work - sorry. You'll see the real, yellow version in the photos below.)

A new blog site will be up shortly as well that will completely highlight my new brand logo and consolidate the whole "M Palma Photography" business. I couldn't be more excited. Many thanks go out to Carrie at Modaforma.net for her awesome work in helping develop my new logo and brand. Should you guys be looking for a great graphic designer, check her out. Plus, she's great to work with :) Thanks Carrie!

Now I could post a photo from each of the projects I've been working on lately, but that would take way too much time! So here are a few from this past weekend's closing party. The little cutie you will see in the photos is no other than one of my favorite little peeps, Amelia. Enjoy!

Look at this face!

Yes, that IS drool hanging from her chin.


Amelia with her Auntie Helen.


I love their expressions! Especially the little one!


Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: