Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Artist's Life

Whew! What a past couple of weeks it has been! Not only did I shoot two weddings (with one more on the way this upcoming weekend), I've been trying to catch up with a lot of post-production stuff affiliated with all this shooting! Needless to say, I'm busy. Then again, it's better than not being busy.

For those of you who know me, not only am I a photographer, but I've been a professional actor now for a large part of my life, and I attribute that experience and training to the images I capture as a photographer. I believe that in order to be a well rounded person (not the "I ate too much" variety) one should experience as much as possible in this life. I say this cause with my improv group, Cold Tofu, I'm able to explore different beings, scenarios, relationships, etc. and have too much fun in the process! I've blogged about this before, and I blog about it again, cause last night concluded our session with the incomparable Tracy Burns (not to be mistaken with this Tracy Burns, but a hottie nonetheless). Tracy has worked with us in the past, and with this session she worked with our A-Team on some super-secret-government-only improv training that was not only fun, but super hilarious! I could describe what we learned to you right here, but it's better seen than read (plus, I'd have to kill you anyway).

I think I may have posted past sessions with Tracy before, but this time, I wanted to try something different with our last class photo, so I set these shots up. Thanks to Tracy and the guys in class for going along with me. I think it turned out great!


Despite Tracy's expert teaching, some of the guys STILL don't get it.


In the end though, we all love us some T.B.!

A special thanks goes out to Tracy for spending 8 weeks with us! You rock! We'll do "Corn" with you anytime!

That's it for now folks. I'll try to get up some more images from my last two weddings, particularly from Saki & Taka's wedding two weeks ago - I love these two! They're Golf Rock Stars! Plus, I had a great time at their wedding. Thanks again you two!

Till next time! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cold tofu seriously needs to get some girls. no, seriously. (great pics mike!)

Wanru Tseng said...

Wow, these are great pics! It's interesting how everyone was wearing blue...