Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Walk Down Eucalyptus Lane (for Naomi and Larry!)


A
h, springtime weddings, aren't they great? Our good friends Naomi and Larry got married this past weekend at Eucalyptus Lane in Ventura, Calif., a cool little spot complete with an awesome barn for receptions, beautifully manicured lawns and gardens for weddings, and an old, southern "feel" to it, like a lazy summer breeze. It was a small(ish) wedding, with about 100 or so guests, and I think that is what made it so memorable. It was supremely planned and coordinated by our friends at DNT event planning (website pending), and they put their magic on display with all the great little details all over the place, including table settings, a candy bar, etc. It was a sight to see!

As a guest at a wedding (which I was), I love being able to walk around and shoot without anyone really looking at me cause everyone, (and I do mean EVERYONE) had a camera, big and small! Here are a few of my favorites from the day:


The ceremony area


Naomi and Larry, exchanging vows. Note how happy she is :)


Naomi hugging her Dad. I love this moment.


I love this look on Naomi's face :)


Rock on Larry!!!


Our table "cards".
The jam in these jars were made with love by Naomi's sister (and father too!)
I totally opened these up and had them with some dinner rolls - SWEET!!!


Naomi and Larry's table setting by DNT event planning.


Finally, our new friend at Cheesyphotobooths, had his Cheesy Photo Booth there and it was a hit!
Heck, we went in more than 4 times to get some really silly photos; this was our first. I'll post more in the upcoming days, it was so much fun and hilarious!!!

Congrats on your wedding Naomi and Larry! What a great time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to all of your pictures from the wedding! These look beautiful! Thanks for the DNT blurb!!

Anonymous said...

I realized I should check out your blog too.
Love those cheesy pictures. You two look very cute. Well, Helen does...