Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So I got to shoot this little shindig last night...

After a busy weekend of shooting two fabulous couples, I was invited to shoot the annual East West Players dinner/fundraising gala last night at the Universal Studios Hilton. As always, it was a night of celebrating some of the Asian/Pacific-Islanders' best performers, humanitarians and volunteers among others. Here's a shot of me stepping outside of my photographic duties, along side two famous faces:


Russell Wong, ME, Carrie-Ann Inaba

Then there was this group of dancers that caused quite a ruckus both on and off the stage, along with some music producer on some singing show, who just happened to show up in front of my lens...

The Jabbawockeez and American Idol's Randy Jackson

Aside from the hubbub of all the celebrities and honorees, it was cool to see all my acting friends last night as well. Shout out to all the "homies" in attendance last night! (I'm trying to be "street" with that, cause that's how I roll!).

More to come! Have a great Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

Leon Li said...

Wow...look at you getting your celeb mojo on! That's awesome Mike!

Anonymous said...

DAMN, randy jackson looks great. awesome pics, mike!! as always.