Saturday, January 12, 2008

A New Year's post!

Okay, in all honesty, I tried to post earlier than this, but for some weird reason, Blogspot was acting up with my photo uploads! So, with my new year's resolution of continuing my procrastination, I figure I'd wait until now to finally get around to posting (Note the new thing that the kids are doing nowadays, it's called SARCASM).

Before I can get to posting new stuff, I'd like to post a few photos from the holidays.


This is my good buddy Aaron T and I at the Rosebowl game watching the greatest college football team beat the hell out of another "Small" 10 team, Illonois.
Final score 52-17. Oh yeah, it was a close game - NOT!


Christmas day with the Del Rosario clan. This is what holidays are all about, family and great food!


This is me with Helen's nephews and niece who were visiting from Hawaii. I know you can't tell, but we're on the parking tram at Disneyland the day before they left. That little cutie shying away from the camera is Hailee. The other two boys are Justin (middle) and Casey (right).


Here's Hailee in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle - what a little sweetie!

Okay, so this is far from being really up-to-date, but I really wanted to post some photos from the last few weeks. I'm going to make it a point to blog more often this year, what with a few weddings coming up, and of course, a lot of great "life" stuff!

Hope you guys are all doing well and stick to those resolutions!

No comments: