Monday, January 14, 2008

New Website Almost Up!

Yes! As the subject heading reads, my wedding photography website is almost up! I recently signed with Bludomain for their terrific work with photographers' websites, and I'm anxious to finally put it up live! (Hence, all the exclamation points)

As you will also notice, I also changed the blog header here. I figured it should reflect more of who I am and what I really look like! I know, it sounds weird, but I recently read this great article by another wedding photographer, Jasmine Star, on how to market yourself to your clients. It's almost like being a realtor, and putting your photo on your business cards. This way, not only can you read what's on my mind, but you can "see" me too!

What else, what else...? Oh, the second round of NFL playoffs were on this past weekend, and I'm glad that the CowGIRLS lost to the Giants.

Okay, that's it. I'll post the link once it's up.

Till then, have a great day and week!

No comments: