Monday, December 3, 2007

I Haven't Posted Since Hawaii

Coming back from Hawaii was tough! Not only was I a bit melancholy coming back to the daily grind of life in L.A., but that same week, I caught the flu which took me out for a solid week and a half! A lot of stuff happened after that, photography wise, including a video shoot with Cold Tofu, and a cool gig with Nathan Wang for his upcoming musical "Denis the Menace" (yes, THAT Dennis the Menace!).

Now that I'm "back" physically and mentally, I'll be posting more often. But here are a few images from the past month.


We did a birthday gig for a terrific group of 16 year olds in Torrance!


This shot is from an upcoming Cold Tofu "commercial" we did for our upcoming sketch show.
It's kinda like "Wife in the Box". I'll post it up when it's ready.


This is Steve in another Cold Tofu "commercial".
Scary.


This is what a professional reading looks like. Cold, dark rooms with chairs, with producers/directors on one side, actors, etc. on the other. This was for the upcoming musical
"Dennis the Menace".


Hope you all are getting your Christmas shopping done. Happy Holidays!

No comments: