Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Everyone Needs A Little Ogre In Their Lives

I've been doing this photo project of mine for the past year called "Picture a day" where I take at least one photograph of anything, anything of relevance for that day. There are days when the photos are more inspired than others, and there are days when there's really nothing I can shoot per say (well, there's always something to shoot, but life sometimes gets in the way and I don't feel as compeled to shoot "creatively").

Today was somewhere in between those inspired and not-so-inspired days.

After having done a few chores in the evening (mainly doing the laundry) I didn't want the regular, boring, run of the mill photo of the day (sometimes comprising of what I may have cooked that evening, or as of late, photos of the laundry machines I've been using). So as I was washing dishes (yes, washing them), there, above the sink were my two McDonald's branded "Shrek the Third" Shrek and Fiona action figures, just standing there staring up at me. Since they have garnered this special place in our kitchen, I figured why not photograph them today. So I did. Here's two shots:














Thank goodness for McDonald's and their freebie toys.

Outside of this, I've been very inspired to shoot more lately. So much so that I'm considering a different career path... hmmm...

Enjoy these photos. But don't be too "Green" about them! Ha!

No comments: