Monday, June 11, 2007

Photoshop and other stuff

I've been shooting a lot lately, mostly friends of mine - headshots for their work (acting work that is), and have been enjoying it immensely as I always have. At the end of my most recent sessions, I took one "art" shot for myself and decided to do some photoshopping on it to make it even more artistic. Check this out:



Of course I had to downsize it so the quality isn't really there, but you should see it on my calibrated screen! Amazing if I should say so myself. Okay, so I'm bragging a bit. But, for those that know me, I am hyper-critical of my work, so for me to even compliment a photo that's okay, is a big step. I like this photo so I figured I'd share. I know it's a bit abstract in that I purposely cut a 1/4 of her face off, but the effect of not seeing it in its entirety is kind of cool to me. I have another shot that's even better than this one, but I didn't want to reveal her completely, just in case. You know why. And if you don't, then good for you! (You never know who may read these posts).

Oh, and if you have a big group of friends that all get along, have a game night with them. It's fun, hillarious, and downright interesting as to how your friends play. Just an FYI. Good times indeed!

I need a haircut.

No comments: