Thursday, June 14, 2007

Of Tris, Cafes, and 360's



What a whirlwind of a week I've had. It all started last saturday with my second triathlon of the season, a day in which I literally stayed up 23 hours due to all the stuff going on that day, then a great Cold Tofu performance at a cafe called "Sabor y Cultura" and finally waiting a whole hour to get my hands on my own Xbox 360!


Sure, some of this stuff may seem quite un-extroadinary, but to have propelled your body 32.2 miles in 2:44, played on your buddie's Xbox for 5 straight hours, then head over to another party to play "Guitar Hero" for another 3 hours, wake up the next day, shoot your friends' headshots, and then later perform in front of a coffee house crowd... totally awesome!

I know, nothing really special. But it was one hell of a weekend. Oh, and here's the pic of my new Xbox (well, the box at least).


So, for a few days, perhaps weeks, and god forbid months, I will playing on my new time waster. Heck, we all need some sort of escape from reality sometimes don't we? (As if acting isn't enough!)

The moral of this post - go out and have some FUN!!! Life is too short to spend it behind a desk all the time. Go out and find something you enjoy doing, and try to do it as much as you can.

Till next time!

No comments: