Tuesday, June 23, 2009

JT in da house!

My cousins Tod and Johanna have been trying to "book" me for quite some time now, and we finally got a chance to get together to do an afternoon of portrait stuff for them. Mainly for Johanna, cause she's a lot prettier than Tod is (a little family humor there). Great session, and an equally great model! Take a look!


Also, I know that in my last post I said that my new blog is about a week or two away, but as luck would have it, we had to push it back a little, but it's going to be up soon! Serious! I'm so excited about it and can't wait to start posting on it. I'll let you know. Probably another week or two (wait, didn't I say that before?)

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Jojo Tango said...

Wow, this was quick! Thanks for the Sunday session, Mike. It was lots of fun, and it was great hanging with you. We'll have to set up another one some time in the future.
-Jojo

Ailene said...

beautiful!