Saturday, February 23, 2008

Twists and Turns

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to blog about the stuff that's been happening in my life. And boy have things happened. To name a few, I was able to meet the VP of casting at NBC, I did a "photowalk" of Chinatown to test out a new lens, I did some voice-over work for a local Japanese Confectionary, AND I almost lost my dog of 15 years! Needless to say, it has been one heck of a roller-coaster of emotions the past few weeks, and I think things are finally settling down. Whew.

I originally had a post up the other day about my dog "Cutie", about how we almost lost her, but the good news is, she is coming to live with Helen and I, and live out the rest of her days pampered and spoiled as all great family members should :) I'll post up some photos of her when the time comes.

Today is Saturday, and I'm spending it at home. A nice quiet evening just "being". We should all have more days like this.

Oh, and I was able to meet again with Saki and Taka to take a look at their wedding site. It is going to be awesome! They're having it at Taka's parent's home and I think it is going to be a terrific day. Those two are a great couple!

So without saying anything else, here's a photo I took yesterday. Aren't sunsets nice?


Till my next blog entry :) Have a great day and stay up :)

1 comment:

contrarymary said...

where are the Tour photos?!